Wednesday, July 7, 2010

HALFWAY POINT!!! - Cool Money Origami

Butterfly - One Dollar

I'm halfway through the year!  I have made it through 6 months of origami folding and posting and haven't gotten too far behind.  I admit that it has been very difficult at times, especially as work has been getting busier and busier.  I find myself up very late at night on the last day of the month each month adding a lot of posts.  My goal now is just to finish!  Oh - and I still need 71 more followers!
As a special celebration of my halfway mark, I would like to share some of the coolest dollar orgami I have ever seen! (I most certainly did not make these. I wish!  These were all made by Won Park - an obviously very talented folder!)

Camera - One Dollar
Chinese Dragon - Two Dollars
Fish - One Dollar
Dolphin - One Dollar
Jacket - Two Dollars
Hammer Head Shark - One Dollar
Crab - One Dollar
Battle Tank - Two Dollars
Toilet Bowl - One Dollar
Penguin - One Dollar
Scorpion - One Dollar
Bat - One Dollar
Jet - One Dollar
Shark - One Dollar

1 comments:

Tiffiny Felix said...

These are cool! :)

Post a Comment